Saturday, January 7, 2012

Everything to Me

Growing up in a Christian home is the greatest blessing, but it can be easy to take Christ for granted.  I guess that's why this song is one of my favorites, because it talks about this very subject: growing up in Sunday School, knowing all about the Gospel from the time you were young.  But as this song declares, my life was truly changed when Jesus Christ became everything to me - more than just a story.  I hope you too will be encouraged as you listen, and be spurred on to make Him your all.


4 comments:

  1. Ok...I have just a question. Where are you going to college?
    -Anna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna Rose!

    I am going to Maranatha Baptist Bible College :) I'm definitely learning lots and God is stretching me in so many ways. Thanks for the comment!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is AWESOME! I'm two years away from colleges and Maranatha is one of my top picks. I love how conservative they are. That is SO hard to find these days. SO COOL!!

      -Anna Rose

      Delete